Symcor is a Leadership Circle member and an Accelerate Program participant
- March 2018 - The Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy (JSGS), in collaboration with Indigenous Works – a national organization specializing in workplace inclusion strategies and corporate/Indigenous partnership development – is seeking a postdoctoral fellow to play a key role in a multi-year study of the engagement of Indigenous communities with resource companies and industries. For more information and how to apply, please click on this link to our career page.
- January 23, 2018 - SASKATOON’S TOM MOLLOY NAMED NEW LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR FOR SASKATCHEWAN. Prime Minister Trudeau announced the appointment of Tom Molloy as the next Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan – Tom Molloy has been on Indigenous Works’ Board of Directors governance since 2012 and is an esteemed contributor and supporter of our mandate to build prosperous partnerships between corporations and First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities that advance and benchmark workplace inclusion efforts, and help companies become employers-of-choice for Indigenous people, and companies-of-choice for Indigenous businesses and communities.
- January 9, 2018 - New Corporate Indigenous Learning Video and Guide offers help to Indigenous groups and businesses to build authentic partnerships. Click on this link to view the press release.
- October 24, 2017 - New Research Reveals Large Partnership Gaps Between Corporate Canada and Indigenous Communities. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works has released the National Report on Inclusion. You can view the National Report here. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works Accelerate Program to promote stronger Indigenous Inclusion amongst Employment Equity companies. Program information can be accessed by clicking here. Our next webinar for Employment Equity companies that have joined the Accelerate Program is February 21, 2018.
A split second decision can change your entire life. This was the case for Adam Poitras. Check out this video created by True Calling Canada. Find out more about our partner True Calling Canada at TrueCallingCanada.com!
Adam channels his passion of building things through his work as a Web & IT Manager at Indigenous Works, aimed towards workplace inclusion for the Indigenous Community.