“The future growth of our organization will be shaped by the diversity of our workforce and partnerships. CEDA is committed to building diversity by strengthening our relationships and collaboration with Aboriginal communities.”
Inclusion Works '17 planning is underway! Stay tuned for upcoming announcements.
View this video for information on Inclusion Works events and testimonials from previous employers and career candidates who have participated in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Employer Engagement and Inclusion
The Great Disconnect - the disconnect between organizations and our Indigenous workforce.
Through Inclusion leadership, Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.
- Indigenous Works launches new Accelerate Program to promote stronger Indigenous Inclusion amongst Employment Equity companies. Click on the link here for the press release. Program information can be accessed by clicking here.
- Indigenous Works is recruiting for 3 Project Coordinator (contract) positions and 1 Project Manager position. For job descriptions and application information, please click on this link to our Career Opportunities page. THESE COMPETITIONS ARE NOW PAST THE DEADLINE DATES TO APPLY. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS APPLIED.
- Kelly Lendsay, President and CEO of Indigenous Works, shares the 5 steps to partnership prosperity in the Globe and Mail. Find out what your organization can do to facilitate Call to Action 92 from the Truth and Reconciliation Report. Click on this link to read the article: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-time-for-indigenous-corporate-partnerships-is-now/article34037968/?1487249351802 or download the pdf here to share with your networks. Please also share your opinion with us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WE'VE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER...WITH A NEW NAME...Aboriginal Human Resource Council is now INDIGENOUS WORKS ! Please click on this link to the News Release.
- Showcase of Inclusion Works '16 "Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards".
- The Business Case for Indigenous Inclusion - Kelly Lendsay, President & CEO of Indigenous Works provides an in-depth look at how the history of exclusion is being replaced with a new path of inclusion in the current issue of Business Elite Canada.
Indigenous Works (formerly, the Aboriginal Human Resource Council) helps companies and organizations build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.