Happy National Indigenous Peoples Day from Indigenous Works!
Check out this video created by True Calling Canada! Find out more at TrueCallingCanada.com and see our official press release below!
True Calling Canada Partnership
We are excited to announce our partnership with True Calling Canada. Please check out our video series about Indigenous resilience and relationship building through the beauty of storytelling. Check out more at truecallingcanada.com
- Celebrating National Indigenous Peoples Day with True Calling Canada! True Calling Canada and Indigenous Works partner on new Indigenous Storytelling Initiative documenting stories of Indigenous success. Click on this link to view the press release.
- JUNE 20, 2017 - Accelerate Program Webinar #1: Key findings from the National Partnership Research Study. Report Highlights: 511 businesses surveyed of 100+ to 500+ employees, 85% of Canadian companies are not engaged in Indigenous partnerships, The majority scored 13/100 on Indigenous issues, awareness and partnership. June 20, 2017 -1 pm EDT. Register now by clicking here if you are an Employment Equity Program participant or Leadership Circle Member. You will receive an email with the link to the webinar. If you are not a member, call Paula Sawyer today to enroll in our Employment Equity Program at 306.956.5395.
- Indigenous Works launches new Accelerate Program to promote stronger Indigenous Inclusion amongst Employment Equity companies. Click on the link here for the press release. Program information can be accessed by clicking here.
- Kelly Lendsay, President and CEO of Indigenous Works, shares the 5 steps to partnership prosperity in the Globe and Mail. Find out what your organization can do to facilitate Call to Action 92 from the Truth and Reconciliation Report. Click on this link to read the article: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-time-for-indigenous-corporate-partnerships-is-now/article34037968/?1487249351802 or download the pdf here to share with your networks. Please also share your opinion with us via email to email@example.com.
- WE'VE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER...WITH A NEW NAME...Aboriginal Human Resource Council is now INDIGENOUS WORKS ! Please click on this link to the News Release.
- Showcase of Inclusion Works '16 "Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards".
- The Business Case for Indigenous Inclusion - Kelly Lendsay, President & CEO of Indigenous Works provides an in-depth look at how the history of exclusion is being replaced with a new path of inclusion in the current issue of Business Elite Canada.
Indigenous Works (formerly, the Aboriginal Human Resource Council) helps companies and organizations build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.