“Tolko is a forest industry leader, committed to working with aboriginal communities and individuals on the basis of mutual understanding, respect and trust. We encourage innovation and growth in a dynamic environment where people succeed as our most valuable resource.”
Inclusion Works '16, November 22-24, 2016 is coming to Banff, Alberta.
View this video for information on Inclusion Works events and testimonials from previous employers and career candidates who have participated in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Register today.
Employer Engagement and Inclusion
The Great Disconnect - Kelly J. Lendsay speaks to the disconnect between organizations and our Indigenous workforce.
Through Inclusion leadership, Indigenous people can bring resolve to your skills shortages and help advance markets and workplace inclusion efforts.
- Indigenous Works announces the appointment of Andrew Jack, President of Willbros Canada, to its Board of Directors. Click on this link to read the complete media release.
- Kelly Lendsay, President and CEO of Indigenous Works, shares the 5 steps to partnership prosperity in today's issue of the Globe and Mail. Find out what your organization can do to facilitate Call to Action 92 from the Truth and Reconciliation Report. Click on this link to read the article: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-time-for-indigenous-corporate-partnerships-is-now/article34037968/?1487249351802 or download the pdf here to share with your networks. Please also share your opinion with us via email to email@example.com.
- WE'VE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER...WITH A NEW NAME...Aboriginal Human Resource Council is now INDIGENOUS WORKS ! Please click on this link to the News Release.
- Showcase of Inclusion Works '16 "Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards".
- We are pleased to work with BMO to assist them in identifying great talent for the 2017 BMO Student Internship Program. Deadline to apply for an internship position is January 27, 2017.
- The Business Case for Indigenous Inclusion - Kelly Lendsay, President & CEO of Indigenous Works provides an in-depth look at how the history of exclusion is being replaced with a new path of inclusion in the current issue of Business Elite Canada.
- Join us to congratulate Roberta Jamieson, President & CEO of Indspire -- awarded Officer (O.C.) of the Order of Canada.
- New Inclusion Baseline - exercise helps companies benchmark their inclusion efforts.
- New Leadership Circle members have joined Indigenous Works (formerly, the Aboriginal Human Resource Council) in 2016.
- Labour Market Information (LMI) - Issues and Barriers: Indigenous Participation in Major Projects
- Civeo Case Study: Benchmarking Workplace Performance with Diagnostics to Accelerate Indigenous Inclusion Strategies
- CBC interview with Indigenous Works Director Patricia Baxter - in response to the recent Indigenous women in the labour market report
- Indigenous Works receives "Outstanding Partner Award" (2015) by Colleges & Institutes Canada
- Showcasing Winners: Inaugural Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards '15
Indigenous Works (formerly, the Aboriginal Human Resource Council) helps companies and organizations build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.