Scotiabank is a member of the Indigenous Works Leadership Circle and an Accelerate Program participant
A split second decision can change your entire life. This was the case for Adam Poitras. Check out this video created by True Calling Canada. Find out more about our partner True Calling Canada at TrueCallingCanada.com!
Adam channels his passion of building things through his work as a Web & IT Manager at Indigenous Works, aimed towards workplace inclusion for the Indigenous Community.
- Indigenous Works is currently recruiting for an 18-month contract position for a Project Coordinator, Southern Ontario. Closing date for applications is November 24, 2017. To view the complete job description and/or to apply, please click on the links provided.
- Lower Nicola Site Services currently have a temporary 3-year contract position open for Crushing Loader Operator at Vegetation Management Sites. Closing date: November 24, 2017. To apply, please click on the link provided.
- New Research Reveals Large Partnership Gaps Between Corporate Canada and Indigenous Communities. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works has released the National Report on Inclusion. You can view the National Report here. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Celebrating National Indigenous Peoples Day with True Calling Canada! True Calling Canada and Indigenous Works partner on new Indigenous Storytelling Initiative documenting stories of Indigenous success. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works launches a new Accelerate Program to promote stronger Indigenous Inclusion amongst Employment Equity companies. Click on the link here for the press release. Program information can be accessed by clicking here. Our next webinar for Employment Equity companies that have joined the Accelerate Program is October 24, 2017.
- Kelly Lendsay, President and CEO of Indigenous Works, shares the 5 steps to partnership prosperity in the Globe and Mail. Find out what your organization can do to facilitate Call to Action 92 from the Truth and Reconciliation Report. Click on this link to read the article: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-time-for-indigenous-corporate-partnerships-is-now/article34037968/?1487249351802 or download the pdf here to share with your networks. Please also share your opinion with us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WE'VE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER...WITH A NEW NAME...Aboriginal Human Resource Council is now INDIGENOUS WORKS ! Please click on this link to the News Release.
Indigenous Works (formerly, the Aboriginal Human Resource Council) helps companies and organizations build prosperous partnerships with Indigenous people, businesses and communities.
Our advisory services and product suite are designed to help you benchmark your inclusion efforts, advance your inclusion strategies, brand your company as an employer-of-choice / company-of-choice to the Indigenous community, and enhance your ability to recruit, retain and advance Canada’s fastest growing, youngest and most under-leveraged human resource asset of Indigenous people.