Helping you build successful Indigenous workplace inclusion strategies and corporate/Indigenous engagements
Climb the seven-stage Inclusion Continuum
Where is your company on the Inclusion Continuum?
Stage 1 – Indifference, Stage 2 – Intimidation, Stage 3 – Image, Stage 4 – Initiation, Stage 5 – Incubation, Stage 6 – Integration, Stage 7 – Inclusion
Seven Stage Engagement Framework
Our new partnership model is immersed in cultural understandings that can inform strategies and practices that are needed to successfully develop partnerships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous companies and organizations.Learn more
Corporate/Indigenous Partnerships for Employment Video & Workbook
Register to download Indigenous Works free Video and Workbook on
‘Corporate/Indigenous Partnerships for Employment’
Partnership Video And Guide
Indigenous Works has produced a free 19-minute Video and accompanying Guide.
The Video provides a tour of Indigenous Works’ 7-stage Partnership Model. Learn valuable insights and tips on the journey to develop and sustain successful Indigenous/ non-Indigenous partnerships.
- You are invited to to participate in Shifting Landscapes Virtual Roundtable: Indigenous Economic Development | Sprott School of Business:Tuesday, June 3oth, 2020 at 11AM EST
- Indigenous Works president & CEO Kelly J. Lendsay will be speaking at a
Pride at Work Canada/Fierté au travail Canada Event
Pride at Work Canada wants to celebrate #Pride with you and our #LGBTQ2+ communities from coast to coast this summer. Virtual ProPride 2020 Season is open to everyone. Register at prideatwork.ca.
- 2020 CHARTER PLANNING PARTNERS To Advance Indigenous Learning, Research and Innovation for Economic Well-being Charter Planning Partners List
- In January 2020, the national research organization tri-agencies (Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council and, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council) released the strategic plan: Setting New Directions to Support Indigenous Research and Research Training in Canada (SIRC). The SIRC describes a number of areas for action, each of which has been addressed in a draft implementation plan developed by NSERC. Indigenous Works is expanding its work in the “Indigenous Innovation Agenda” to coordinate collaborations with our members, mainstream business and Indigenous community and business priorities.
- Inclusion Works '19 was a huge success! We wish to thank our Keynote, Speakers, Facilitators and Participants who contributed to the success of this annual event. Please click on this link to the Inclusion Works '19 page for photos, presentations and post-event information.
- We are excited to share our video - Indigenous Engagement. This 10 minute video presentation, hosted by Indigenous Works, is a profile of the strategies of many business sectors to develop partnerships with Corporate Canada
A split second decision can change your entire life. This was the case for Adam Poitras. Check out this video created by True Calling Canada. Find out more about our partner True Calling at truecallingmedia.com!
Adam channels his passion of building things through his work as a Web & IT Manager at Indigenous Works, aimed towards workplace inclusion for the Indigenous Community.
The situation surrounding COVID-19 is rapidly evolving. We are closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 and following the guidance provided by local and federal health authorities.
The health and wellbeing of our employees and customers is of critical importance. Therefore, as of March 19, our staff members are working remotely and we have cancelled all public training workshops until further notice. However, our staff remain available to support you for all your Indigenous Employment and Workplace inclusion needs through our online consulting and advisory services, e-learning through Inclusion Classroom, job postings though our job board and other Indigenous Inclusion Resources. You can download our product and services catalogue for advisory services and all the above products.