Our partnerships with groups like the Aboriginal Human Resource Council provides us tremendous value. Through their many initiatives, we are able to learn from Aboriginal community leaders, make connections with talented Aboriginal graduates looking for careers, and build relationships with peer organizations that have similar mandates.”
- January 23, 2018 - SASKATOON’S TOM MOLLOY NAMED NEW LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR FOR SASKATCHEWAN. Prime Minister Trudeau announced the appointment of Tom Molloy as the next Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan – Tom Molloy has been on Indigenous Works’ Board of Directors governance since 2012 and is an esteemed contributor and supporter of our mandate to build prosperous partnerships between corporations and First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities that advance and benchmark workplace inclusion efforts, and help companies become employers-of-choice for Indigenous people, and companies-of-choice for Indigenous businesses and communities.
- January 9, 2018 - New Corporate Indigenous Learning Video and Guide offers help to Indigenous groups and businesses to build authentic partnerships. Click on this link to view the press release.
- October 24, 2017 - New Research Reveals Large Partnership Gaps Between Corporate Canada and Indigenous Communities. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works has released the National Report on Inclusion. You can view the National Report here. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works Accelerate Program to promote stronger Indigenous Inclusion amongst Employment Equity companies. Program information can be accessed by clicking here. Our next webinar for Employment Equity companies that have joined the Accelerate Program is February 21, 2018.
A split second decision can change your entire life. This was the case for Adam Poitras. Check out this video created by True Calling Canada. Find out more about our partner True Calling Canada at TrueCallingCanada.com!
Adam channels his passion of building things through his work as a Web & IT Manager at Indigenous Works, aimed towards workplace inclusion for the Indigenous Community.