“Inclusion Works (event) provides a welcome opportunity for Shell Canada to learn about creative approaches to inclusion, engage with prospective employees, network with like-minded organizations, and improve our interactions with Indigenous Peoples. Working with Aboriginal communities is critically important to Shell and we are committed to building strong and cooperative relationships for now and the future.”
- Guiding Circles Step One & Step Two Public Workshop Calendar 2018 - 2019 access here.
- Click here to view Inclusion Works '18 Photos
- Click here to view photos and information on the recipients of the 2018 Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards.
- New Corporate Indigenous Learning Video and Guide offers help to Indigenous groups and businesses to build authentic partnerships. Click on this link to view the press release.
- New Research Reveals Large Partnership Gaps Between Corporate Canada and Indigenous Communities. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works has released the National Report on Inclusion. You can view the National Report here.
A split second decision can change your entire life. This was the case for Adam Poitras. Check out this video created by True Calling Canada. Find out more about our partner True Calling Canada at TrueCallingCanada.com!
Adam channels his passion of building things through his work as a Web & IT Manager at Indigenous Works, aimed towards workplace inclusion for the Indigenous Community.