Helping you build successful Indigenous workplace inclusion strategies and corporate/Indigenous engagements
Climb the seven-stage Inclusion Continuum
Where is your company on the Inclusion Continuum?
Stage 1 – Indifference, Stage 2 – Intimidation, Stage 3 – Image, Stage 4 – Initiation, Stage 5 – Incubation, Stage 6 – Integration, Stage 7 – Inclusion
Seven Stage Engagement Framework
Our new partnership model is immersed in cultural understandings that can inform strategies and practices that are needed to successfully develop partnerships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous companies and organizations.
Corporate/Indigenous Partnerships for Employment Video & Workbook
Register to download Indigenous Works free Video and Workbook on
‘Corporate/Indigenous Partnerships for Employment’
Partnership Video And Guide
Indigenous Works has produced a free 19-minute Video and accompanying Guide.
The Video provides a tour of Indigenous Works’ 7-stage Partnership Model. Learn valuable insights and tips on the journey to develop and sustain successful Indigenous/ non-Indigenous partnerships.
- Sponsorship Opportunities at Inclusion Works'19 click here to see the categories!
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN ! We are pleased to bring you the 11th Annual Inclusion Works with supporting partners CANDO, NACCA and JEDI on September 24-26, 2019. You won't want to miss this stellar event.
- Please join us for Workforce Connex - Renewable Energy in Saskatchewan event in Saskatoon March 20, 2019. Click on the link to our Events page for details and to register.
- Press Release - we are pleased to share this press release announcing a new national partnership between the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Indigenous Works. Please click on these links to view the full press release in English or in French.
- We are excited to share our new video - Indigenous Engagement. This 10 minute video presentation, hosted by Indigenous Works, is a profile of the strategies of many business sectors to develop partnerships with Corporate Canada.
- Guiding Circles Step One & Step Two Public Workshop Calendar 2019 access here.
- Click here to view Inclusion Works '18 Photos
- Click here to view photos and information on the recipients of the 2018 Workplace Inclusion Leadership Awards.
- New Corporate Indigenous Learning Video and Guide offers help to Indigenous groups and businesses to build authentic partnerships. Click on this link to view the press release.
- New Research Reveals Large Partnership Gaps Between Corporate Canada and Indigenous Communities. Click on this link to view the press release.
- Indigenous Works has released the National Report on Inclusion. You can view the National Report here.
A split second decision can change your entire life. This was the case for Adam Poitras. Check out this video created by True Calling Canada. Find out more about our partner True Calling Canada at TrueCallingCanada.com!
Adam channels his passion of building things through his work as a Web & IT Manager at Indigenous Works, aimed towards workplace inclusion for the Indigenous Community.