In most Indigenous relationship/partnership endeavors the first step in building a solid foundation begins with commitment, resources, skills, talent and support to make your vision for inclusion a reality.
If you’re new to Indigenous inclusion and workforce issues, use this section to help you build an understanding of the issues and the Indigenous community. Also, please feel free to contact us anytime to learn more.
- Listen to Indigenous voices on Canada's history of residential schools
- National Indigenous Organizations Matrix
- Business Case for Indigenous Inclusion
- Inclusion Continuum - our seven-stage road map to Indigenous workplace inclusion
- Reports - Surveys
- Inclusion Tips
- Promising Practices
- Success Stories
- Newsletter Archives
- Aboriginal Employment Centres (ASET Holders)
- Aboriginal Organizations
- New Journey's website (helping Indigenous people successfully transition to urban environments)
- Knowledge Centre
- Mesothelioma Cancer Network is dedicated to improving the overall quality of life for individuals diagnosed with asbestos-related diseases.