Career, Contract & Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with Indigenous Works.
At this time we are not hiring and there are no advertised contract opportunities available. Please check again in the future.
- We encourage you to post a job listing or resume on the national Indigenous job site, the InclusionNetwork.ca if you are an employer or an Indigenous career candidate.
- For free job postings - you can join these two related LinkedIn groups: Aboriginal Professionals Network, Aboriginal Human Resources
Internship Opportunities with BMO (Leadership Circle member of Indigenous Works)
We are pleased to work with BMO to assist them in identifying great talent for the 2017 BMO Student Internship Program. Prior to applying, please click on this link to review the qualifications required.
Please note the deadline to apply for these internship opportunities is January 27, 2017. To apply, please use the "Apply Here" link to the position of interest to you:
• BSIP 2017 Canada - Analyst Apply Here
• BSIP 2017 Canada - Financial Modelling Analyst Apply Here
• BSIP 2017 Canada - Customer Sales and Service Apply Here
• BSIP 2017 Canada - Coordinator Apply Here
• BSIP 2017 Canada - IT and Programming Apply Here
• BSIP 2017 Canada - Project Management Apply Here
Roles will be located mainly in Toronto, ON; however, there are opportunities across Canada.
- We encourage you to participate in conversation with like minded practitioners about creating inclusive workplaces on our social media sites: (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- To VOLUNTEER - become a Kocihta eMentor to help Indigenous youth reach their career potential. To learn more about our charity, Kocihta, and the benefits of eMentoring, please click here or write to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation.