Career, Contract & Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with Indigenous Works.
At this time we are recruiting for the following (2-year contract) positions. For a complete job description and information on how to apply for these positions, please click on the following links:
- Project Coordinator (SK)
- Project Coordinator (AB)
- Project Coordinator (BC)
- Project Manager (Western Canada)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to hiring an Aboriginal person with the skills and qualifications for the job. Closing date for these applications is May 15, 2017.
Other Job Boards:
- We encourage you to post a job listing or resume on the national Indigenous job site, the InclusionNetwork.ca if you are an employer or an Indigenous career candidate.
- For free job postings - you can join these two related LinkedIn groups: Aboriginal Professionals Network, Aboriginal Human Resources
- We encourage you to participate in conversation with like minded practitioners about creating inclusive workplaces on our social media sites: (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- To VOLUNTEER - become a Kocihta eMentor to help Indigenous youth reach their career potential. To learn more about our charity, Kocihta, and the benefits of eMentoring, please click here or write to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation.