Career, Contract & Volunteer Opportunities
Career or Contract Opportunities
We do not have any contract positions or career opportunities at this time.
Other Job Boards:
- The Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy (JSGS), in collaboration with Indigenous Works– a national organization specializing in workplace inclusion strategies and corporate/Indigenous partnership development – is seeking a postdoctoral fellow to play a key role in a multi-year study of the engagement of Indigenous communities with resource companies and industries. Click here for more information and how to apply.
- We encourage you to post a job listing or resume on the national Indigenous job site, the InclusionNetwork.ca if you are an employer or an Indigenous career candidate.
- For free job postings - you can join these two related LinkedIn groups: Aboriginal Professionals Network, Aboriginal Human Resources
- We encourage you to participate in conversation with like minded practitioners about creating inclusive workplaces on our social media sites: (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- To VOLUNTEER - become a Kocihta eMentor to help Indigenous youth reach their career potential. To learn more about our charity, Kocihta, and the benefits of eMentoring, please click here or write to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation.