Reasons to Attain Certification
- Third party validation by Indigenous auditors tells job seekers that you have taken purposeful steps to design an inclusive workplace and employment strategies with Indigenous people in mind.
- In addition to providing a competitive advantage for recruitment, certification will also provide competitive advantage within the Company’s marketplace.
- Certification shows that you adhere to strong standards and best practices which have been proven to help achieve Indigenous employment, workplace results and better inclusion performance.
- Certification will provide a benchmark for continuous improvement throughout the organization and will help to communicate the Company’s objectives and successes in meeting their targets, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates to other employees, stakeholders, and shareholders that Indigenous employment is important to your organization. Certification enhances brand equity.
- The certification process diagnoses where you have strengths and where you need improvements. Time and resource efficiencies are gained by directing you to key areas for improvement or remediation.