Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion Members
The following companies/organizations are taking a leadership role in Canada, and beyond, to implement their business case for Indigenous workplace inclusion by investing and participating in our Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion membership program, which helps them advance Indigenous workplace inclusion and climb our seven-stage Inclusion Continuum.
- Air Canada
- Banff Centre for Arts & Creativity
- Bayer Inc.
- British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- BNP Paribas Canada
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Canadian Energy Pipeline Association Foundation (CEPA)
- Economical Insurance
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Healthtech Connex Inc.
- Innovative Medicines Canada
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- JNE Welding
- Proctor & Gamble
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
- Summit Hydro-Vac Services Ltd.
- The Daniels Corporation
- The North West Company
- Toronto International Film Festival
- Travel Alberta
- VersaPile Inc. - Helical Pile Contractors
- Women Building Futures Society
Indigenous Organization Members
- Anishinabek Employment and Training Services
- FHQ Developments
- Joint Economic Development Initiative Inc.
- Kahnawake Economic Development Commission - tewa.ca
- Peter Ballanytne Group of Companies
- Whitecap Development Corporation