Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion Members
The following companies/organizations are taking a leadership role in Canada, and beyond, to implement their business case for Indigenous workplace inclusion by investing and participating in our Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion membership program, which helps them advance Indigenous workplace inclusion and climb our seven-stage Inclusion Continuum.
Newmont Goldcorp Canada Ltd
Category 1 Members
- Air Canada
- Bayer Inc.
- BMO Financial Group
- BNP Paribas Canada
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Canadian Energy Pipeline Association Foundation (CEPA)
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- JNE Welding
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
- Summit Hydro-Vac Services Ltd.
- The North West Company
- Toronto International Film Festival
- VersaPile Inc. - Helical Pile Contractors
- Women Building Futures Society
- Anishinabek Employment and Training Services
- FHQ Developments
- Gitxsan Development Corporation
- Joint Economic Development Initiative Inc.
- Kahnawake Economic Development Commission
- Peter Ballanytne Group of Companies
- Whitecap Development Corporation