Our Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion program is a successful employer-focused network that brings together Canada’s leading inclusion employers. Our members have the common goal of investing in the advancement of Indigenous economic and social inclusion.
Category 1 : General Membership
1. Brand recognition & visual identity
√ Your Logo on IW’s website (home page)
√ Link to your webpage from our membership page √ IW’s Logo on your website and promotional materials
√ Promotion on IW’s social media: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
√ Membership Certificate
2. Resources & tools
√ Handbook on Indigenous Retention: Discover 16 Dimensions of Retention
√ Guide for Aboriginal Partnerships in Major Projects: (Stages and lifecycle of Indigenous/Non- Indigenous Partnerships)
√ Partnership Framework Workbook & Video
√ Other Tools and Webinars
3. Thought leadership & learning
√ Quarterly Webinars exclusively for members covering various topics and best practices on Indigenous Workplace Inclusion, Indigenous employment, Partnerships, Workforce Planning, Talent Sourcing, New Research and new developments.
1. Indigenous Works employer certification program
- We assess and certify your Indigenous employment and workplace strategies. You can use the program logo in your Indigenous recruitment advertising, promotional materials and website to communicate your certifcation status and improve your ability to attract and recruit Indigenous candidates. See our Indigenous Works Certification Brochure for details about pricing and discounts.
2. Navigating Indigenous Employer Program
- Your comprehensive systems-based, resource in 15 modules done entirely through web-conferencing. Discounts ranging from 10-15%. See the Navigating Indigenous Employment Program Brochure.
Category 2- Inclusion Champions
In addition to receiving all of the benefits and discounts under general membership listed above , you will also receive recognition as an Inclusion Champion for one of the programs below:
1. Champions’ Event: Your company is featured as a partner and host.
2. Your company supports Kocihta Charity and a Guiding Circles Youth Career Awareness Training Program for 20 practitioners anywhere in Canada.
3. Inclusion Innovation and Research Programs and Opportunities: Your company supports applied research projects