Other Top Products
1.Indigenous Workplace Barometer Climate Survey
This product mines your company employees to solve the biggest issues you face in your workplace. Indigenous Works has done many Barometer Surveys with public and private organizations, always with great results. Do you suffer from the ‘Frozen Middle’? Your senior leadership has set a course for full Indigenous employment, but your apparent impasse are your middle managers that can’t (or won’t) implement the vision. What are they really thinking and what needs to be surmounted?
We do confidential interviews with your managers to learn what their realities are, and we wrap up the themes into a summary of core top-line issues, perspectives, and productive recommendations. We find that managers are generally candid and more than willing to share their insights especially when its an independent third party. The Barometer survey works with any set of cohorts within your company that may be hindering or wanting to champion some issues underlying successful Indigenous employment or workplace inclusion. But they need a voice. Get them on board and accelerate your employment and workplace goals.
Barometer Climate Survey, Analysis and Recommendations - $15,000
2.Comprehensive Systems Review and Indigenous Employment and Workplace Plan
Does your company fall under Employment Equity Legislation? Do you need to prepare an Indigenous Employment Systems Review or three-year Employment Equity Plan? Anyone who is tasked with this knows that there are unique issues to completing this documentation.
We will work hand in hand with your Human Resource or Diversity and Inclusion Unit to prepare your Employment Systems Review and Your Three-year Employment Equity Plan.
Our step by step approach begins with a formal proposal to you outlining the workflow we will take to complete your Systems Review and EE Plan.
- Comprehensive Project Charter and Communications Plan
- Documents Review
- Analytics Review
- Interviews with your team and colleagues (recruiters, leadership, front-line and managers +others)
- Facilitated Workshop – Your Company’s Position on the Inclusion Continuum
- Dedicated Session – Assessing your Corporate Indigenous Index Score
- Policy review
- Strategy and Practices Review
- Indigenous Employment Systems Review identifies barriers to Indigenous employment using Indigenous Works 9-Point Framework
- Directional Framework and Goal setting
- Quantitative Analysis – Using WEIMS Data
- Developing Your EE Plan – 30year comprehensive activities, policy recommendations, your Indigenous employment brand and much more
- Final EE Plan and Executive Presentation
3.Bid Response Package
Are you a small or medium company that is bidding on jobs with companies that want you to explain what your approach is to Indigenous Relations? Maybe you are working in the energy or mining sector and you want to grow your business as part of the supply chain to larger companies or contractors that are developing projects that are near Indigenous lands. Some companies are asking that you include documentation about your strategies and your track record working with First Nations, Métis, or Inuit. Sometimes the Indigenous relations dimension of RFP’s can be worth as much as 25% of your proposal . We can help you develop the documentation that you need to stand out in the mix of bid proposals that large companies will inevitably review.
Are you a company that needs to develop an Indigenous Bid Response Package and grow your ‘back-end’ systems and practices to support your engagement and work with Indigenous communities? Call us. We can help you to develop your Package and the organizational competencies, training, cultural awareness, and teamwork needed to fulfill on it. Companies that can not evidence their connections and working relationships with Indigenous communities may be losing to other bidders who can present this documentation. You may not even be in the running if you can not show that you have a strong Indigenous Relations Program in place.
Documentation of the Package will vary depending on what components you currently have in place. We can help you build or refine any of these components. Some of the main features include the following documentation.
- Your Company’s Indigenous Directive or Policy on Indigenous Employment, Business and Community Development;
- Your Indigenous Advantage;
- Procurement and Supplier Diversity Program;
- Indigenous Corporate Social Responsibility Program;
- Indigenous Employment Program;
- Indigenous Business Development including JV Opportunities;
- Statement on Reconciliation
- Indigenous Partnerships
- Other Components
Ask for a meeting and Quote from Indigenous Works to develop Your ‘Bid Response Package’.