Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusions Membership
Join Indigenous Works and an impressive list of corporations and organizations from across Canada that have a collective interest in advancing their business case for Indigenous workplace inclusion through membership in the national Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion membership program.
Investment in inclusion is important to the advancement of Indigenous participation throughout your organization. Going forward, we will continue to develop and deliver a growing lineup of effective inclusion products and services that will help you climb the Inclusion Continuum and advance business opportunities through the power of an inclusive workplace.
Through the Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion, Indigenous Works will help you to overcome your barriers to inclusion. Our solutions are proven to help your organization:
- Recruit and retain Indigenous employees
- Move up the Inclusion Continuum and become a certified employer-of-choice for Indigenous workforce.
- Obtain senior leadership buy-in
- Build Inclusion strategies that fit your organizational needs
- Brand your company/product line with Indigenous markets
- Benchmark your inclusion efforts to build more effective and targeted strategies
- Engage in business partnerships with the Indigenous community you want to reach (suppliers, workers and entrepreneurs).
Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion members receive certification, brand recognition and access to tools, products and services that have been uniquely designed to help them take a strategic and organizational approach to Indigenous workplace inclusion within five business systems: leadership, human resources, procurement, corporate social responsibility, communications/marketing.
You can check out the Membership Brochure to learn more about the value your organization will receive by joining our Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion membership program.