- Be a registered Canadian business, not-for-profit, post-secondary institution, hospital, or long-term care facility
- Not be a Federal, Provincial, Territorial and Municipal Government
- Be committed to paying the student for the role
- Have the financial capacity to pay the student for the duration of the placement in full (the wage subsidy will be administered after receiving the final pay stub at the end of the placement)
Students must be:
- Registered in a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution (part-time or full-time enrollment in college, bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programs).
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. International students are not eligible.
- Undertaking a placement that is recognized as a Work-Integrated Learning component by the student’s institution in connection with a course, degree, certificate, diploma, or other recognized program offered by the institution. The placement can be required or optional, for credit or not for credit.
To apply please click here.
To find out more :
You can join our next webinar on January 26, 2021: please register here
Watch our previous webinar along with presentation, please click here
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions